Do you want to get started indoor running but don’t think you have the required cash to buy the equipment you need? Well think again, because with the Stamina InMotion Manual Treadmill you can be training to your heart’s content for on outlay for cheap.
It’s hard to believe you can pick up a home treadmill at this price but you do have to make some sacrifices to do so. For starters this manual treadmill runs on the power provided by the runner themselves, rather than using an electrical motor to do the work for you.
Make no mistakes about it, the Stamina InMotion treadmill is as basic as it gets and it’s not a device that’s going to suit everyone. If you are used to training at a commercial gym and have been spoiled by the top end treadmills they have on offer then you find it hard to get used to a manual running machine that comes without any bells and whistles.
Let’s take a look at the specifications of this cheap treadmill:
- Size of the running area: 41 x 12 3/8 inches
- Overall dimensions: 47 by 22 by 45 inches (L x W x H)
- Size when folded for storage: 17 x 22 inches
- Maximum user weight: 225 pounds
- One-year frame warranty
- 90-day parts warranty
As you can see, if you have compared this unit to some of the others I have reviewed, it has a small running belt which makes it quite a tight area to exercise on. This might not be too much of a problem if you have a small body, and most people will be able to get used to it over time.
What’s good about this discount treadmill?
- It’s very easy to put together so you will be exercising in no time at all when it is delivered
- Because it is much lighter then an electrical treadmill, folds up easily, and comes on wheels, you will find it very easy to move this unit around your house when needed
- It folds up smaller then many of the electric models so it’s possible to store it out of the way when not in use
- Can be set at an incline to increase the intensity of your workouts
- Because it’s manual you don’t need to have an electrical supply available to use it
- It has a battery-powered monitor which tracks distance, workout time, speed and calories burned
Is there anything negative we can say about this Stamina treadmill?
- The aforementioned small running area is going to feel quite cramped to runners used to exercising on a commercial treadmill at the gym
- The fact that it’s a manual treadmill means it’s never going to be as pleasurable to use as a high quality electric model
Manual treadmills are not to everyone’s taste and are generally only purchased by those of us who don’t have a fortune to spend on our home exercising equipment. This Stamina manual treadmill is as cheap as you are ever going to find a treadmill, and for the price charged is does a perfectly good job of allowing you to run indoors whenever you want.